Q: Where do I get the latest Verbix for Windows version?
Q: My Verbix for Windows seems to keep hanging in memory although I've exited. How can I avoid that?
A: Verbix 2008 fixes at least one issue like that.
Q: What do the colors mean in conjugation tables?
A: Basically these colors are applied:
- Black is used for regular forms of a verb
- Red is used for irregular forms of a verb
- Blue is used for ortographic/phonetic or other minor changes in verb
- Purple is used for obsolete or dialectal forms
- Gray is used for non-existing/hypothetical forms
The usage of the colors may vary between languages.
Q: I don't see Quechua in the language list. How do I conjugate it?
A: Quechua is supported as a Verbix language extension. To use a language extension, See the Language Extension User Guide